Title: Contact Author: Laurisa White Reyes Genre: Young Adult Urban Fantasy Expected Release Date: June 23 rd , 2014 Publisher: Hallowed Ink Press Blurb: It takes only half a second… …Like those commercials where a crash test dummy rockets forward at high speed and slams into a wall. …In that instant, every thought in Emma Lynn Walsh’s head collides with mine—every thought, memory, hope, disappointment and dream. …I open my eyes to see Dr. Walsh peering at me, a puzzled expression on her face. “Let—go—of—me,” I order though clenched teeth. Mira wants to die. She’s attempted suicide twice already, and failed. Every time she comes in contact with another person, skin to skin, that person’s psyche uploads into hers. While her psychologist considers this a gift, for Mira, it’s a curse from which she cannot escape. To make matters worse, Mira’s father is being investigated ...
I've wanted to interview Airicka for a while now, and i've finally had the opportunity today! Thankyou Airicka for taking the time to sit down and answer my questions. Let's take a look inside Airicka's mind shall we? 1. Firstly, in your bio it says you would love to take a look inside Stephen King’s mind. Do you have a favourite Stephen King novel? That man is a genius! I think my favourite of his would have to be, Bag of Bones . There were a few others like Salam’s Lot and Dreamcatcher . As I said, the man is absolutely brilliant. 2. I was watching Under the Dome last night, a show based on Stephen King’s 2009 novel of the same name and noticed something similar to a plotline in Games of Fire. Did this book inspire Games of Fire? No, actually. I actually never got around to finishing Under the Dome, but I did watch the show as well last night and I know which part you’re referring to. But no, Games of Fire was inspired while I was...
Touching Fire Blitz Airicka Phoenix International Best-Selling Author of The Touch Saga , Sons of Judgment Saga , Lost Girl Duology , Betraying Innocence & Games of Fire Book Name: Touching Fire Author: Airicka Phoenix Series: Touch Saga, book 2 Publisher: Anchor Group Publishing Release date: March 28, 2014 Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Romance. Warnings: Strong language and mild sexual content Formats: eBook & Paperback Other Novels: Amazon Book List Finding her past was supposed to end the nightmare. Only it was just the beginning. Entrusting the fate of the world, not to mention her and Isaiah’s life to a father she’s never met is a big leap of faith on Fallon’s part. But it’s a necessary risk. Ashton is the key to protecting Isaiah and keeping her out of Garrison’s clutches. He is also the only one who can tell her what she is, except what she learns is that she is from a world that is far more dangerous than anyone could possibly ima...
Comments
Post a Comment